Beat the Heat! Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return (TVNR) program targeting community cats THIS WEEK (February 10 – 15, 2020)
Community Cats in need of TNVR (aka TNR)?
Trappers will come trap, transport for surgery and return! Would you like to be added to our list? Those on the list will be communicated to under a separate email and will be contacted by your assigned trapper later this week.
If you have Community Cats in need, please us email the below:
- Feeder contact information (name, cell phone, and email address) and your contact info name if different from feeder: We need to coordinate with the feeder to stop feeding for at least 24 hours. A cat needs to be hungry so we can get the cat in a trap with our food. J
- Location of Cats needing TNVR: Please give the exact street address, cross streets and a detailed description of where the cat(s) hang out. Pictures also help our success.
- How many cats need TNVR? Please provide cat(s) description and pics if you have any (i.e. large orange cat with white ear, black & white skinny young cat).
- Feeding Time(s): What time of day are the cats fed?
- Notes: Anything else that you think would be helpful?
More information – Help for Pet Owners too:
The “Beat the Heat” Campaign runs all week through Friday, February 15th, 2020, to provide FREE cat spay and neuter surgeries to humanely manage the free-roaming community cat populations. The efforts will kick-off in partnership with Miami Dade Animal Services and the Humane Society of Greater Miami and cat trapping volunteers who will work throughout our county, implementing the Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return (TVNR) program targeting feral cats.
PET OWNERS: Monday, February 10, 2020, through Friday, February 14, 2020, the Animal Services Department will provide FREE spay and neuter surgeries to all Miami-Dade County residents’ pet cats. Appointments are required for pets and can be made by calling 311 or visiting www.miamidade.gov/animals.
Your SOBE Cats Team
We love our Community Cats 😻 We love Sustainability 🌴💚
SoBe Cats is replacing man-made water containers with nature’s very own Coconut Bowls! 🥥🥥🥥😺😺😺
Donate to help buy more bowls! 🙏👍🧡https://www.paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/1487771
- SoBe Cats is now on Instagram! Follow us and we’ll follow you back! Give any community cats pics and videos that you share #sobecats to add to our collection of cuteness!
- Share your birthday on FaceBook with the cats in three easy steps!
- Accept the charity prompt you will receive from Facebook about three weeks prior to the big day.
- Add SoBe Cats Spay and Neuter Inc as the charity.
- Share with friends when prompted by Facebook. That’s it.
You’re now helping to raise funds for the cats! Have friends with birthdays coming up? Encourage them to share with the cats as well!
- SoBe Cats is now on Facebook! Give us a like and share with your friends. The more people that know about us, they more we can help the cats! Loving, commenting and sharing on our postings helps Facebook boost the postings. It’s an easy way for your thumbs to help! https://www.facebook.com/SoBe-Cats-Spay-and-Neuter-658023614651484/